Friday, January 2, 2009

'Ello everyone =^-^=

WOOT!! Day ONE!!! Really I should call this Night one since it is at night that I am writing this, but thats life x3

Hola and welcome to my little land of landitude! I don't live in the world that you do, not to me, I live in a land with purple skys and paper flowers (Kudos if you can guess the referenced song right there =D)

I will call this the turn of my world to be in the example of this (My words are confusing, I know xP ) Really I am going to be posting the things that life has to offer to me but twisting them to the confines of my world, so I will be giving you clues to my real life and my better life, the one that my world provides me.

So fact #1, Though I have had a real accout here for many moons, and I have had another blog, I never have time to update like many of you do, so I am stuck debating if I should really start up another....Aw heck why not? I have freedom right? Right!

If you have read my other blog then you know me, though I only had one or two updates x3

If you don't know me (and though this is a blog about me you will mostly always be in wonder of who I truely am) then you may call me Neko.

And this leads me to fact #2, I am a girl! There I hinted you in on something, now you have a better picture of me and here, this fact can help you out as well! Though my gender if female, I am looked at as a guy seeing as my hair is semi-shortish (Look at my avatar, that is the hair style I have but a little longer in the back =D)

Fine then you get another info fact, fact #3 equals out to saying that my lack of updating on other blogs is that I have homework! I'm a school bird!

And now we shall pass the facts out and switch over to the cards of information (Not the fact cards, there is a difference =D)

Card #1 says that I am an internet junky! (How rude xP No, but it is true.)
Card#2 says that I read Manga and watch Anime! (Clue in to why my hair is the way it is)
Card #3 says that if I mix card #1 and #2 we get card #3 which is my online Role playing that has to do with anime and manga! (Death Note to be exact, great Manga, I recomend it!)
And we will be ending with card #4 and it says that I am a Twilight-o-holic! And lets get one thing strait here, TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!!! A dog may be a man's best friend but a werewolf is a girls best friend <3

Hehe well I guess I could always update again later tonight, just to get my bloggy going, but for now I must say TaTa for now. Oh I know I will leave you with inspiring words!

Life is short, live it as you please, not to please other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment